---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Iranitea wrote:

 > Judy:
 > "Shut up, Richard. I'm not disputing anything."
 > She's just such a sweetie, isn't she?

 (Yawn) But it's perfectly OK for Richard to accuse me of
 disputing facts and misleading folks when he knows I was
 doing no such thing. Right, iranitea?

 Yes you are misleading folks. Even though Richie got many details wrong, or
formulated them in a strange and freaky way, (he is actually funny), he's got
many of the fundamentals absolutely right, while you seem to be in big denial
there.

Your arguments, quoting collected papers, do nothing to elucidate the origin of
TM. That is, Richard, though not being accurate, actually provides facts and
important clues, he provides INFORMATION, while you provide none of that.

The other's here, who criticize  him, do so, because he provides infos THEY
already know - but which are not talked about officially. To say, for example
that he doesn't provide any reliable information is just misdirection on your
part. And can you tell me: why doesn't the oh so scholarly article of Domash,
provide any of the fundamental informations, that we are talking about here?
Didn't he know, or didn't he want to speak about this? Because to say that the
mantras are common place in India is not really in the interest of the
movement, right?