Aing is the bija. The advanced technique is a long form mantra with extra samput added.

On 10/09/2013 10:16 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

that's an interesting theory - I'd like to see the bird that has a call of Shri Shri Aing Namah Namah!
On Wed, 10/9/13, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] MMY and Siddha Tradtions
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 9, 2013, 4:32 PM

Also,
not
all Dasanami monks meditate on the bijas
of
Saraswathi, not twice a day, some do not
meditate at
all, and not all of TM mantras are bijas
of
Saraswathi, only those of the student age.
The first
mantras Maharishi taught in the west were
in fact Ram
mantras. Shree is typical Lakshmi, other
mantras are
of Durga and Kali or Krishna.

The advanced technique, however, is a Saraswati mantra
(unless they
changed the procedure later on which I've read
allusions too).  That
is known to be a mantra for reducing pitta which means
if you are
kapha you might have a tendency to fall asleep during
meditation and
put on weight! :-D

I've often thought that the bijas "were
discovered" as early man
mimiced bird calls and then just noticed effects just
thinking them.