Over the last ten years, since I left the US behind and started living
in Europe, I've heard any number of barbed insults hurled my way, and at
others who have left the utter laughing-stock that is America for more
livable countries.

We've been called "quitters," and "cowards," and occasionally even
"traitors" for *simply making a rational and reasonable lifestyle
choice*.

Life is simply BETTER here. End of story. Next time one of you idiots
tries to dump on ex-pats, someone please trot out this post and repost
it, to help explain to these numbskulls WHY someone would prefer to live
somewhere other than the US:

www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/07/16-ways-europeans-are-just-better-at-l\
ife_n_3950351.html