They need to make it much easier to working people who look to start
meditation. Like,
 pricing Transcendental Meditation to teach [More] meditators,
 -Buck

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Look, the bottom 20 percent of people live under poverty. The next 20 percent
of workers live just at or above poverty. The next third of workers live just
above that. These all are of the working poor. At 60 percent of the work force
we are only yet at the shrinking middle class, at people who could buy cars,
buy houses, and educate their kids. Here in Jefferson County nearly a third of
kids under 21 live in poverty. This is the reality and the TM-Raja hope for
someone to walk in to TM palaces who will pay full freight. Slim chance.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  A day's wage for a working retail worker, about $55. TM charges $1,500 to
learn meditation. Kind of embarrassing.
 We're talking working people. A living wage:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/12/221741963/d-c-mayor-vetos-living-wage-law-targeting-large-retailers

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/12/221741963/d-c-mayor-vetos-living-wage-law-targeting-large-retailers

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  Changes certainly can be made and it is time for the TM-Rajas in charge of
the well-being of TM to make certain changes such that meditation should be
much more widely taught. I just spoke with someone teaching at a Peace Palace
in Chicago. Ditto elsewhere. They just are not teaching enough to once again
become significant in culture again. Significance. The numbers being taught are
a pittance and quite evidently the pricing is still an obstruction to any
significant numbers learning TM.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  You know, Maharishi was very able to adapt course to circumstances as he went
along. It is certainly time for the TM-Rajas to adapt course so the movement
can teach once again. I am reminded of the time that Maharishi was in Fairfield
as the Domes were being built. One morning he came in to the group meditation
over at the campus field house and sat with it. He got to talking with the
group there. Someone asked about the Age of Enlightenment technique and
Maharishi asked if everyone did not have it? On seeing hands go up for those
who did not he then said everyone should have it. That day arrangements were
made for people then to get it. That was done, no money charged for an $850
technique. Bevan taught it to people then for free.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 And who made that decision to "create" the Rajas? Your much vaunted Marshy -
says a lot don't it?

 On Friday, October 11, 2013 12:15 AM, "dhamiltony2k5@..." <dhamiltony2k5@...>