dear Richard, well may your entire home be a Zone of Tranquility (-:
thanks for another lovely photo.

On Friday, October 11, 2013 2:45 PM, Richard Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
wrote:

We are thinking about a modest home - one with an interior courtyard garden for
the Zone of Tranquility.

Spanish style house exterior courtyard front door:
http://www.cococozy.com/

Spanish style house exterior courtyard front door:
http://www.cococozy.com/2010/06/see-this-house-spanish-revived-for.html