Interesting observation that.
 Did they turn red after they got here and, they must have all left together as
there don't seem to be any left there from what I have heard.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 They don't call Native Americans "Indians" for nothing, since they all came
from Asia in the first place. Go figure.

According to what I've read, a recent study of a 40,000 year old skeleton from
China "showed that early modern humans present in the Beijing area 40,000 y ago
were related to the ancestors of many present-day Asians as well as Native
Americans."

 So, what is a shaman anyway?

 A shaman is anybody who contacts a spirit world while in an altered state of
consciousness.

 The idea is based  on the notion that the visible world is of the senses is
pervaded by invisible forces or spirits which affect the lives of living
people. Shamans can reach altered states of consciousness in order to encounter
and interact with the spirit world and channel transcendental energies.

 "For me there is only the traveling on the paths that have heart, on any path
that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge for me
is to traverse its full length. And there I travel—looking, looking,
breathlessly." - Don Juan Matus

 Only known photography of Don Juan Matus: