Whine, whine, whine. I wish that damn US health care package would hurry up and
get up and running 'cause then maybe we won't have to listen to all the fear
mongering and complaining. Maybe if you stop calling it "Obamacare" you will
start opening your mind a little and becoming more objective. So many who are
against it are not fans of Obama so they label the health plan "Obama" such and
such. Next it'll be "Obamawar", "Obamacrime", Obamapollution" ...

On Monday, October 14, 2013 6:43:15 AM, Richard Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>