if the US Corporate masters decide they would gain benefit from owning the
Canadian shale oil fields and all the fisheries and forests and we declare war
on you and take over Canada can we call it Obamanada?
On Mon, 10/14/13, Ann Woelfle Bater <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Rent is Too Damn High!
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Monday, October 14, 2013, 2:00 PM

       Whine, whine, whine. I wish
 that damn US health care package would hurry up and get up
 and running 'cause then maybe we won't have to
 listen to all the fear mongering and complaining. Maybe if
 you stop calling it "Obamacare" you will start
 opening your mind a little and becoming more objective. So
 many who are against it are not fans of Obama so they label
 the health plan "Obama" such and such. Next
 it'll be "Obamawar", "Obamacrime",
 Obamapollution" ...

      On Monday, October 14, 2013 6:43:15 AM,
 Richard Williams <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

       Obanmcare was supposed to be
 Obama's signature legislation. He had plenty of time to
 get this right, but it's obvious Obama knows nothing
 about running a business or coding a program. He got
 Obamacare passed in the middle of the night, before anyone
 had even read it - not a single Repub voted for Obamacare.
 What's up with that?

 On Sun,
 Oct 13, 2013 at 5:52 AM, Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
 wrote:

       Bhairitu, about the good idea of
 a maximum wage, I'd like to also suggest that for
 actors. I would also include athletes but their shelf life
 is shorter and they are much more susceptible to injuries.
 What will it take to bring the economy more into
 balance?

    On Friday, October 11,
 2013 11:28 AM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
 wrote:

     Okay, I have a Google Nexus phone, but
       it wasn't free but I didn't pay what the
 telcos say it costs when
       they offered it as a contract phone.  I bought it
 direct from
       Google Play and they update the phone OS when the
 latest OS comes
       out (eat your heart out Alex).

       But I don't chatter much on phones.  I mainly
 communicate via
       email.  BTW, I owned my first cellphone back in
 the early 1990s.
       I paid $20 a month for 60 minutes of talk.  Today
 I pay $30 a
       month for 100 minutes of talk, unlimited texting
 (which I rarely
       do) and 5 GB of 4G data which I use though only around
 1/2 GB a
       month.  Go figure.  The plan is a prepay too
 (no contract).

       The Nexus is GSM so if I want to move to another GSM
 carrier I
       just get their SIM card and install it.  And the
 phone acts as a
       "remote" for the Chromecast.

       I have Medicare Part A only.  I won't pay for
 the B part nor for
       supplemental.  If I have a medical emergency I
 figure I'll
       negotiate a lower fee from the provider (you can do
 that BTW).

       Look into what Uninted Health Care pays their CEO
 BTW.  His salary
       is too damn high!  We not only need a minimum
 wage but a maximum
       wage too.

       On 10/11/2013 07:11 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

             There's an old guy I know who
               lives up in Austin - he has a Virgin Mobile
 'pay as you
               go' cell phone. It's a Samsung flip
 phone - simple
               operation and it was free. Now that's
 better!

               When he needs to talk he can buy some minutes
 at the store
               - he can buy a $10 or $20 top-up card. The old
 guy is only
               spending a few dollars every three months on
 his phone!
               Now this is really funny - the guy doesn't
 have anyone to
               talk to much, but he can pay for his phone as
 he goes.
               LoL!

               The big problem is that the rent's too
 damn high!

               The old guy is on Medicare, Part A and Part B,
 and he's
               got UnitedHealth Care as a supplement.

               'Thousands of doctors fired by United
 HealthCare'

               News8:

http://www.wtnh.com/news/health/thousands-of-doctors-fired-by-united-healthcare

               On 10/10/2013 10:14 AM, Richard J. Williams