Made ya look!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Share, you replied to the wrong conversation here.  Oh yes, you know this
don't you?  Sharester, in general, as an observation, your attempts to
obfuscate are obvious.  Check it out!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 shucks, I thought Dale Evans had joined FFL and was sharing our antics with
her hubby Roy (-:

 On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:51 AM, "emilymaenot@..." <emilymaenot@...>