Good work - today you've offended the Hindu girl's religion - next you'll be picking on the Hindu boys. Go figure.

So, for a Wednesday, which is supposed to be FFL nice day, you've done some good work here already. A very good job! I'm glad to see someone at least has some integrity around here.

On 10/16/2013 12:32 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:

Ah, so you admit the Mother Divine girls are all Hindus - I knew TM was a religion!
On Wed, 10/16/13, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Ritam
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 2:13 PM

Good one - feed
the vegetarian Hindus
the pig fat - and while you're at it, send some to
the Muslims
too. Good work - you really made them all look really
stupid!
Sweet!

On 10/16/2013 8:47 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

for those who may not know, streak o lean is
fat taken
from the back of the hog - fat back is the
pure fat,
streak o lean is about 90% fat with a just a
thin streak
of lean meat running through the middle of the
fat. The MD
ladies are wanting some mighty bad in their
rice and dhal
even if they don't know it.

On Wed, 10/16/13, Richard Williams
<pundits...@gmail.com>
wrote:

To: "Richard J. Williams"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 1:39 PM

Now that's better - I was

beginning to think I was dealing with retards
on this

discussion group. I'm glad to see that at
least someone

has some real integrity left in them. Keep up
the good
work

- let's really make these TMers look
stupid. That

religious group up in Iowa needs to be exposed
and stamped

out fer sure. You are one of the most
interesting fink

informers on this list. Thanks for all the
info who ever
you

are.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at

5:55 PM, Michael Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com>

wrote:

I had a ritam today - I saw myself in the
Mother

Divine and Purusha kitchens, putting about a
pound and a

half of streak o'lean in their mung dhal -
I saw then

all eat the dhal, with basmati rice of course
and then
every

one of them got enlightened, thanks to me and
streak

o'lean.