Okay that is an excellent scientific reason [herd-immuniity] to help with the
Fairfield meditating community and the Dome numbers. But, is there really a
significant good scientific reason to not get flu shots? [Some people claim we
are getting over-shot and it screws up the immune system giving rise to so many
modern hyper immune system malfunctions.]

 Give flu shots anyway to everyone going to the Domes to help keep the
aggregate Dome meditation numbers high as they can Be?
 -Buck, stuck at home meditating.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 But always remember that when you get a flu shot, it's not just
 to protect yourself, it's to protect others as well:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

emilymaenot wrote:
Nothing.  Get one if you like, from an accredited place.  I worked for a
company once that offered us all the flu shot (many years ago when it was
*really in vogue* to get one), and I was one of the employees that took them up
on it.  Came to find out,  that the guy was a huckster and that was his
Christmas con.  He was featured in the paper and on the news and that is how us
employees found out.  I never did find out what he shot us up with, but it must
have been safe.  I haven't had a flu shot since :).

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  So, what is wrong with getting flu shots?
 -Buck