Its called an analogy - I thought Willy Tex was the only one who required
English writing lessons.
On Thu, 10/24/13, authfri...@yahoo.com <authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: Re: Before evangelizing TM,
consider your target audience
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 12:44 PM

       Huh?? You seem to have been hallucinating. I
 don't believe I said anything about the Unified Field or
 the Ultimate Deity or Self-referral.
 Michael wrote:

 > So its all
 merely the confirmation of what Bucky is always yapping
 about - > the Unified Field
 is the Ultimate Deity cause all you guys who holler
 at > each other are
 merely being Self-Referral! WHeeeeeeee!

  On Thu, 10/24/13, authfriend@... <authfriend@...>
 wrote:

  Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: Re: Before
 evangelizing TM, consider your target audience

  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

  Date: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 2:06 AM

        What really awes me about Barry's Formula

  is the projection. You will almostalways

  find at least one instance in a given rant of his
 scornfully

  accusingothers

  of something he frequently does

  himself--and often, as in this case,in the same post in
 which he

  makes the accusation.

  have never seen anybody else do this anywhere near so

  blatantly, nor socompletely

  obliviously. It speaks of a near-total absence of

  self-knowledge,which

  is quite amazing for someone who has supposedly been on

  aspiritual

  path (or nonpath) for almost 50 years.

  Ann

  wrote:

  Barry's formula:> > 1)

  Write some screed peppered with untruths, exaggerations,

  illogical conclusions and >

  irrelevant factoids.> > 2) Put

  it out there and to see what happens knowing or not
 knowing

  how bogus or insulting or> just

  plain repetitive it is.>> 3) Act

  like you knew exactly what was going to happen as a result

  (somehow, in the dustier>

  regions of your brain realizing others with a modicum of

  sense and rationality feel it incumbent> to

  address the array of idiocy in your posts) and drag out
 the

  usual suspects in the form of>

  analysis of what the responders were reacting

  to.>> 4) Pat

  yourself on the back for having "gotten" us all

  with your carefully laid trap.>> 5)

  Pour yourself another beer while oogling the happy,
 romantic

  couples at the next table and>

  imagining that you too could be one of them - if only you

  weren't so busy keeping the cretins at> FFL in

  line.

  Note

  that it was Judy who addressed Barry's message, and

  Barry who tried to shoot her for doing so in order to

  ignore her

  message. And he's utterly oblivious to the blatant

  projection.

  Barry wrote:(snip)

  This is just an exercise in "Shoot the messenger, so
 we

  can ignore

  > the message."

  > It's pure REACTIVITY, otherwise known as

  "getting your buttons

  > pushed," otherwise known as "getting your

  panties in a twist."

   Actually it's known as having

  fun puncturing Barry's incompetentattempts at "get
 the

  TMO" analysis and his hugely inflated ego.

   > You can tell how MUCH

  they got their buttons pushed when they

  > become so desperate as to try to turn the latter

  extremely common

  > phrase into a sexual aberration as part of their

  "Shoot the

  > messenger" routine.

  :-)

   Ooooo, got 'im. (Barry often

  touts the ability to laugh at oneself, buthe couldn't
 do it if you put a

  gun to his head.)

   > It's not as if

  anyone but the other members of the Mean Girls Club

  > pay any attention to them. They're just
 apologists

  for Bad Ideas

  > and Bad Behavior, not very bright, and given to

  tantrums of

  > reactivity.

   Says Barry, having a tantrum of

  reactivity--otherwise known asBad Behavior--because his

  not-very-bright thoughts were

  shownto be Bad

  Ideas.

   > Me, I just post what

  I think, and allow them to react.

  > It's the oldest dictum of education: Don't

  describe, *demonstrate*.

  > I provide the stimulus, they demonstrate.

  :-)

   Uh-huh. He really believes this,

  folks.