OK, a few things here...

Share wrote:

 > Given these 28 signs that the west coast is being fried by radiation from
 > Fukushimo, we
 > might all, no matter where we live, be working through our Bucket List:
 > http://www.activistpost.com/2013/10/28-signs-that-west-coast-is-being.html
 > http://www.activistpost.com/2013/10/28-signs-that-west-coast-is-being.html

 First, these are by no means necessarily "signs that the west coast is being
fried by radiation from Fukushimo [sic]." These are items the author of the
post wants us to believe are signs that the west coast is being fried, etc.
There's no evidence for a connection between many of them and Fukushima
radiation; they're just various anomalies whose cause is unknown at present.
And the items that report radiation measurements are meaningless unless we know
to what degree such radiation levels might be harmful. In some of the cases the
rise in levels is negligible because the normal levels are minuscule; and
there's a great deal of controversy over how much radiation is actually harmful.

 Finally, it's important to know that the author of the post (who is not a
scientist) just published an end-of-the-world conspiracy novel in May and is an
evangelical Christian and a "prepper" who sells various survivalist supplies on
his Web site. IOW, he has a financial interest in making people paranoid about
government conspiracies and otherwise scaring them to death. It's not
impossible that some of his 28 "signs" are legit and that they should worry
us--but I'm certainly not going to take his word for it.

 (I just find it so amazing that folks read stuff like this article and
automatically assume it's valid without ever thinking to do any investigation
of the writer's credentials or possible conflicts of interest. The lack of
common sense is simply mind-boggling to me.)

 Finally, Share, do you know what a "bucket list" is? I'm not sure what you
mean by it, but the way you use it above doesn't appear to have much to do with
the actual definition.