Thanks for the comment on my face, but you don't seem to have included an attached photo of your own. Go figure.

So, I guess we know who at least one troll, since you visited the site at least twice using a Linux machine, according to my IP recording script.

P.S. Just because you may not have any hair or many teeth left, doesn't mean yours would be the only image with that in common.