Um, and you think we think you would vote for Hillary why, Share? You seem to
have missed a step there.

 It doesn't surprise me even the tiniest bit, BTW, that you wouldn't vote for
Hillary because she didn't divorce Bill.

 Share fumbled:

 > Ha! Just proves that Emily and Judy don't know me at all. I would never vote
 > for Hillary because IMO she
 > acted like a door mat when she didn't divorce Bill after the Monica affair.
 On Fri, 11/1/13, emilymaenot@... mailto:emilymaenot@... <emilymaenot@...
mailto:emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] 3 liters of H2O per day -- minus
10 years!
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Friday, November 1, 2013, 1:49 PM

I know...I was just teasing her because she is
 so transparent about it!  LOL

 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Because
 she hopes it will annoy me if she says so, of course. As
 if...!
 emilymaenot wrote:

 Why don't you think the American people would elect her?

 ---In
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Well,
 speaking as a Democrat I'd say that Hillary Clinton is
 not a fit candidate. Mainly because I don't think the
 American people would ever elect her!