Or, the reverse, that many here are seeking to curry favor with Judy, the leader of the Snickers, except for the two Barrys who don't seem to want to curry favor with anyone, so they too snicker a lot at everyone. Go figure.

On 11/1/2013 11:38 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:

No Share, you just have a nasty habit of attempting to curry favor with any Tom, Dick and Harry who happen to be willing to listen. Come on boys, give her a hand. (Was that a dirty thing to say?)

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

Mike, somehow, in the total context of your post, snickering does not sound one iota as nasty as it does in the total context of Judy's post. Maybe I'm prejudiced.

On Friday, November 1, 2013 7:47 PM, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...> wrote:
Sorry Share, I don't mean to get involved in your and Judy's feud but I sure am snickering with Judy on that one.

*From:* "sharelong60@..." <sharelong60@...>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, November 1, 2013 5:36 PM
*Subject:* RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Austerity for Americans begins today I would bet that not one person on FFL is snickering at Bhairitu. But admit that I'm still amazed at how much nastiness Judy can pack into one short post. ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
*Er, Bhairitu...*
*
*No, never mind, I'll just let this sit here for people to snicker at: *
*
*
*Bhairitu bumbled:*

        > Judy, the conspiracy theorist.

            On 11/01/2013 12:30 PM, authfriend@...
            <mailto:authfriend@...> wrote:

        Yes, clearly the shooting incident was carefully planned to
        distract attention from the food stamp cuts.
        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
        mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        Well the TSA shooting at LAX which was between a couple of
        TSA agents seems to have knocked off what should have been
        the lead article on the news: the food stamp cuts that went
        into effect today (how

convenient).http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/01/food-stamps-snap-cuts-farm-bill/3346341/
        The war on the poor by the rich ramps up. Time to organize
        and go after the rich. Let's party like it's Greece and Spain.