You won't believe this but I watched the movie yesterday! Really! Maybe there
is something in the idea of synchronicity. I was going to recommend it to FFL
also - under the title "Shakespeare without Tears". The tricky choice with the
Bard's plays is always whether you show them in period costume or go for a
modern setting and somehow have to make allowances for the archaic speech. Much
Ado simply ignored the dilemma and played it straight. One of the best film
adaptations of Shakespeare I've ever seen. I've never heard of Amy Acker,
before but she was fantastic. Actually all the cast were good but she was
outstanding. Shot in black-and-white - apparently to give a nod to the old
screwball comedies.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk5kkLNPg8g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk5kkLNPg8g

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

 It's been available at Redbox for a few weeks but I was vested in a 31 days of
horror fest so haven't gotten to it yet.