X-gens are just hired hands doing the work of the Lard.
 They are members of their own Union.

 They don't allow non-members to work on their jobs.
 If someone should try then their goons will "rough 'em up."

 Commission”
 1.      (n.) A responsibility, often discharged as part of employment
 2.     (n.) An amount allocated to an individual for a service
 3.      (v.) To certify as meeting a prescribed standard

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 The Great Commission:

 "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of
the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey
everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very
end of the age."
 — Matthew 28:19,20 NIV

 The Commission is to all Christians, not just fundies.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

> Sorry, forgot to use the Rich Text editor for this NYTimes link:
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/07/us/politics/gop-weighs-limiting-clout-of-right-wing.html?ref=republicanparty
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/07/us/politics/gop-weighs-limiting-clout-of-right-wing.html?ref=republicanparty
>

> The dude who wrote the HuffPo article is a little verklempt. It's not
> Evangelicalism per se that's stupid, it's the stupid people who are
> Evangelicals.

 Meanwhile, back in the real world:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/bush_n_4234955.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/bush_n_4234955.html

The problem is evangelism, believing that you have the *right*
to change another person's beliefs to further your own.