You mean, along with my father, Dack, and my sister, Dane?

 Ooooopsie...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
wrote:

 > (On the other hand, speaking of Jersey Shore psychics, when my mother
 was a girl, for a lark she consulted a psychic who held forth in a
 little shack on the Asbury Park boardwalk. The psychic told her that the
 letter "J" would be very important in her life. As it turned out, my
 father's name was Jack, my sister's name is Jane, and I'm Judy.)

 Think how fortunate you are that the psychic didn't tell your mother
 that the letter 'D' would be important in her life. Your name might have
 been Dudy.

 :-)