You read my stuff? Don't take it personal, Ann, but most of the stuff I post here is for the lurkers to read, not the long-time informants who have already read my stuff. I suspect there may be dozens of lurkers on this forum. There seem to be only a few respondents anymore. My main goal is to make the forum look good. Hey, why am I having to do most of the heavy lifting here?

It's up to you if you want to read and respond or not. Go figure. It's not complicated. Most of the netiquette protocols I've quoted are basic rules found here:

http://www.albion.com/netiquette/