Hi - yes the first part is Gail's journey which doesn't involve Amma and I
found it very sincere, funny at times, very engaging regardless especially her
time in Ramana Maharshi's ashram.

Please feel free to direct any questions towards me at any time.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

  This is getting more interesting by the moment. Having emerged from a cult
myself and seeing a book written by a dear friend of mine about this said cult
and having a chance to evaluate how accurate or inaccurate this account was I
am fascinated to get all views on this Amma situation. I am currently reading
Gail's book and so far it appears reasoned and untainted by gratuitous over the
top criticisms. But then I'm only about 90 pages in.

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 You are too emotionally fragile Mr. Bill, don't want to make you more
miserable. I don't get much joy beating wimps.