So, it's all about Rick Archer?

On 11/17/2013 8:23 AM, emptyb...@yahoo.com wrote:

The girls love him because he's so bi-polar. They think he's amusing because they don't have to live with him. I think he's hilarious but still abusive.

Call it a classic case of why psychological assessment should be performed before someone gets a concealed-carry license.

Rick doesn't monitor this forum. Thus, Not-So-Indifferent is given free reign to hurl threats as he pleases against whom he pleases.

Let's stop calling him by his real name because he may indeed fear exposure to Amma's attorneys or maybe her hit-men. It's like that in the Tamil guru-mafia.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <slouisedavis@...> wrote:

I don't think people should encourage indifferent. He is quite abusive. I am surprised threats are allowed here.

Louise

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

    Our Mr. 'Empty Bill' is way too fragile for any kind of in-depth
    conversation on cults. He tried this very same tactic on me -
    claiming I was a troll when I posted comments about his cult.
    Apparently some of these people have been in and out of cults for
    the better part of their entire adult life. Where is Dr. Pete when
    we need him?

    'Authfriend' and 'Empty' are constantly calling people trolls.
    Empty on several occasions claimed what I was posting about his
    cult was "bullshit" - go figure.  These two are famous all over
    the internet for being newsgroup bullies. It's about time someone
    took them down a peg or two and told them the truth about their
    online flame tactics. Go figure.

    And, while you're at it, tell the 'TurquoiseB' and the 'Wolf
    Baiter' that we are are supposed to be equals here and where you
    live or where you were born is just being prejudice. Maybe they
    are just JELLOS - I don't know. One thing is fer sure - they are
    VERY interested in the comings and goings of some cult leaders. LoL!