Oh Louise. I don't know quite what to say. Just roll with it all if you are,
in fact, new here. You ain't seen nothin' yet and if you stick around strap
yourself in. Why do you think there are so few women participating here? You
either have to be really smart and strong or you have to be clueless to survive
at FFL. We have both types here - if you stick around long enough you'll see
which is which and who are who. In the meantime enjoy the show.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <slouisedavis@...> wrote:

 Louise blabbered ? You are also a bit rude. I am afraid.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Welcome to FFL Louise baby !!! Yes I am well known here for being extremely
allergic and brazenly abusive and threatening towards liars like emptybill. I'm
very indifferent to anyone's encouragement or discouragement in this regard
:-). So as long as you don't lie you have nothing to fear. Louise blabbered: I
don't think people should encourage indifferent. He is quite abusive. I am
surprised threats are allowed here. Louise