I'm interested in radio and electronics, and I've driven to the Bay Area (back
in 1983), but I have no recollection of ever seeing that weird tower at the
beginning of the video. A quick google image search on 'bay area towers'
revealed that it's the Sutro Tower

 http://sutrotower.com/ http://sutrotower.com/

 I would think such a prominent structure would stick in my mind as an iconic
image of SF, but the Golden Gate Bridge is the only thing recorded upstairs. It
weirds me out that in 52 years, today is the first time I can recall ever
seeing a picture of that tower.

<no_re...@yahoogroups.com mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Here is my latest - Around San Francisco Bay, and The City, set to electronic
music. Gemini symbols and other numbers, buildings, sky,  water, and color.

 The song is original, "electric morning - Gemini".
 copyright Temple Dog. 2013

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEkqiReOld8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEkqiReOld8
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEkqiReOld8
 PS I just read that *sixteen years* of video (100 hours, per minute) is
uploaded to Youtube, every day.