On FFL I read. I don't hear voices, listening not required. It is delusional
to think that one hears FFL.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 OMG why do I feel so much contempt and disgust for cold, heartless bastards
like Xeno, emptybill, Rick et al..?

 I have more respect for my ex, even if she were ultimately delusional. She
sang the bhajans so beautifully, with so much devotion that she cried, not to
mention how beautiful she was. She would always tell me that one should cry for
God, and I would stare at her like Xeno would - that is when I was trouble
expressing emotion but I was young, only 25.

 What a shame then, these emotionally retarded 60 year olds - the Xenos, the
Bigoted Bills, the Ricks.

 Xeno - you listening - you psychopath?

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 And I'm trying to imagine the cold, heartless psychopath Xeno at Amma's
programs..LOL..I suppose I would abuse, humiliate him out of the program hall
:-)

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 And I remember watching Rick at Amma's programs in Dearborn Nov 2010 and that
guy was so hilarious. It was as if he was watching some entertainment, I had
ended up sitting at a place where I had a good view of him  - he was just
looking around during Bhajans time, no heart clearly, LOL

 Totally stuck in the head (when I later talked to him) - an extremely unaware,
insensitive individual - master of intellectual masturbation.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I loved this very much dear Emily.

 The most charming thing about the Amma scene is the bhajans, the heart, the
devotion, this crying to God - very much my path as well. In my case it's like
Ron said - there was no adulation to any entity or person or God or Guru but
rather to the infinite.

 I never lost my discrimination, my power, never formed any religious
delusional fantasies - never worshiped or treated Amma as some invincible,
infallible Goddess.

 What a shame - that she's turned out to be a fraud, a charlatan. It makes me
sad - because there seems to be so much promise. The sensitivity, the heart and
the love of Amma devotees is very rare - but clearly the intellect is lacking.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 To Rick.  This is an interesting story.  I am not trying to send Amma devotees
into a frenzy, but this man's story of devotion is worth a read and is not
exclusive to his journey with just Amma.

http://sillysutras.com/other-teachers-mata-amritanandamayi-ammachi-rons-memoirs/

http://sillysutras.com/other-teachers-mata-amritanandamayi-ammachi-rons-memoirs/