Actually, I found the article very interesting but not for the reason Barry
posted it because he either, evidently, didn't read it or misread it. But if
you hadn't pointed out the discrepancy between Barry's motives and what the
article actually said, Judy, I wouldn't have read it. But I'm glad I did. It
explained Share's comments and motivation in her post this morning very clearly
among other, more general, theories and ideas on the subject of competitiveness
and perception of women by other women and what motivates these things.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Barry must have creamed his pants when he saw the title of this article. You
can just imagine his bitter disappointment when he read it and found that the
research it reports on doesn't apply to his critics on FFL.

 But the title was just too good to waste, and he figures most folks here won't
actually read the article anyway, so he might as well post the link and
pretend. As long as it sounds like it might be demeaning to his female critics,
it suits his purposes.