Richard, thanks for the comic relief. And btw, you started the other thread
that's generating so much heat today. Go figure!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 Just a reminder: Turq started this thread. LoL!

 On 11/20/2013 10:51 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

   --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
wrote:

 > Ann, imo you have a *gift* for especially nasty ridiculing of people.
 And my sense of humor is fine.

 None of the three of you (I'm cutting Emily a break because she isn't
 part of this latest outbreak of Junior High School nonsense) is worth
 pissing on. If you're all intent upon demonstrating how petty and
 idiotic you are, couldn't you possibly do it via email? Doing it here is
 rather discourteous to the rest of the people on this forum, who don't
 really give a shit who is "winning" these imaginary battles going on in
 your silly, vindictive little heads.

 Share, you *could* have just ignored anything Ann or Judy said about
 you. But noooooooo. You had to start things up again, so that again
 you're the focus of attention. I'm back to my original advice: SHUT THE
 FUCK UP!

 > ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 > awoelflebater@ wrote:
 >
 > ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 > sharelong60@ wrote:
 >
 > turq, you're wrong. Ann started it by writing a post ridiculing me
 under the thread What I Did Today. She's very good IMO at presenting
 herself nicely after she's been nasty. Neither she nor Judy has the
 integrity to acknowledge this other post.

 > Share, here is the thing. Yes I goof on you, yes it may seem like my
 intention is to ridicule, yes I was making fun of your post to Richard
 about the Whole foods thing. But come on, get a grip. You claim to love
 the smorgasbord that is FFL, you say you like the personal challenges
 you encounter here. Who is exempt from name calling, chastising,
 rudeness, misunderstanding or downright verbal abuse (as opposed to
 psychological rape) here on this forum? NO ONE. I am sorry if you are
 not getting the support you had hoped for your interesting "take" on my
 face in the photo (comprising about 1/100th of the image space BTW) but
 you are certainly welcome to your opinion about my Nazi-like stance and
 demeanor as wrong as I think it may be. However, your hostility was
 evident and that is also fine, as long as you are willing to admit
 ownership of it. I don't blame you for despising me, I get it and I
 probably deserve it but be straight for a change and own up.

 > ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 > turquoiseb@ wrote:
 >
 > Share, YOU started this latest round of Mean Girls Dumping On You.
 Not

 mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
Share Long wrote:

 > > Judy in her cunning way has completely ignored the nasty,
 ridiculing
 > post that Ann wrote. Which shows the depth of Judy's dishonesty. Or
 > perhaps at this point she's simply totally self deluded about her
 > alleged honesty.
 > >
 > > Also notice how she attempts to justify the deluge of negativity
 the
 > MGC has directed at me over the past year.
 > >
 > > Also notice that if I'm positive, then according to Judy, I'm
 > pandering. But if I stand up to their ridicule, then according to
 her, I
 > deserved it retroactively!
 > >
 > > This is why I will never see Judy as the paragon of honesty that
 she's
 > so desperate to present herself as.
 > >

 > > On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:14 AM, "awoelflebater@"
 > awoelflebater@ wrote:
 > >
 > > That is my happy look Share, you should see me when I'm mad! I'm
 also
 > looking at the man I most love in the world at that moment surrounded
 by
 > the pristine beauty of British Columbia in celebration of two
 birthdays.
 > Focus on the scenery, that is what I most wanted to show you. Of
 course
 > it isn't as interesting as pictures of the strip malls in Texas but
 then
 > there's no accounting for taste and perception. Is Knowledge
 Structured

authfriend@ wrote:

 > > And this post from Share tells us absolutely everything we need to
 > know about what kind of human being she is. Of course she hasn't the
 > foggiest idea how revealing it is of the accuracy of the criticisms
 and
 > ridicule that have been directed her way.Â
 > >

 > > Share spewed:
 > >
 > > turq, coincidentally I read this right after seeing the picture of
 > herself that Ann posted. Lightbulb! I had been wondering why someone
 > with such a reportedly wonderful life like hers could write such
 nasty,
 > posts ridiculing me. Then I saw that picture of her looking like,
 IMO,

 http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/19/science/a-cold-war-fought-by-women.htm\
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/19/science/a-cold-war-fought-by-women.htm\
 \