turq, I'll quote an old holy man from an old story: is that so?

On Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:18 AM, TurquoiseB <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> September 9, 2012, Richard, that's when Judy started her mission, whatever it
> is.

Do not flatter yourself, Share. Judy's "mission," whatever it is, started with
her second post to FFL, back on May 18, 2005. That's when she admitted to
having stalked one of her old "enemies" from alt.meditation.transcendental to
FFL, taking some quotes from one of his posts here, and reposting them back on
a.m.t. to further her vendetta against him there.

She then commenced the same vendetta here on FFL, one that has not let up in
any way in the years since. Along the way she did exactly the same thing with
other posters she didn't like -- Curtis, Vaj, Sally Sunshine, Ruth, and many
others. You might not recognize some of the names, because they grew so tired
of 1) her unceasing harassment and 2) the fact that she had lowered this forum
to such a low level of constant bickering and argumentation that they found
nothing worth sticking around for.

That probably was the goal of her "mission" in the first place, to drive away
anyone who didn't bow to her pose as "the authority" in all things, She Who
Must Not Be Contradicted, And Who Must Be Obeyed In All Things.  :-)

You're small potatoes, Share. She only focuses on you these days because you're
one of the *only* people left on the forum who haven't caught on to her act,
and as a result just ignore her as the vindictive, know-nothing ego-beast she
is.

Her whole pursuit of you is *not* (as you'd like to believe) because you're
"special." It's because you're SUCH A SUCKER. She knows that in you she's found
someone with an ego as fragile and as sensitive as hers, and so whenever she or
one of her minions attacks you or pokes fun at you, you'll feel that you "have
to" reply.

YOU HAVE NEVER 'GOTTEN' THAT SHE *WANTS* YOU TO REPLY.

She *lives* for her enemies replying to her attacks and/or rebutting them. *No
matter what happens and what is said*, she considers each and every one of the
ensuing exchanges a "victory." She claims to have "won" all of them. So the
game IS really all about getting suckers to respond. In this sense, she is
*exactly* like Richard. *His* goal is to try to poke and prod at people until
they respond to him; then he's "proved himself" as a Class A Troll, and --
again, in *his* mind -- has "won." Judy is *exactly* the same.

The one thing that neither of them can cope with is someone figuring out this
act and *not* responding. That drives them up the wall, and makes them feel as
if they and what they say is of so little consequence that no one *needs* to
pay attention to any of it, much less respond to it. In other words, it gives
them a taste of reality.

You *feed* her insanity by "standing up for yourself," Share. And in a very
real sense, YOU'RE JUST LIKE HER. Whenever the attacks on you die down, YOU
find a way to restart them, so that you can say stuff and get people to respond
to you, too.

And -- just like Judy -- you are oblivious to the fact that these ongoing
bitch-fests have lowered the entire consciousness of FFL, and driven a lot of
people away. They *didn't* leave because of Neo; they left because YOU AND JUDY
lobbied to have the posting limits removed, so you could spam this forum with
your pettiness as much as you wanted to.

Removing Ravi a second time was IMO a good decision on Rick's part. His
vindictive bipolarism have caused at least one person to leave this forum when
he was readmitted; maybe that person will come back and participate now that
he's gone, hopefully for good this time. But if Rick *really* wanted to "clean
up the act" of Fairfield Life, what he could do is remove the two people who
most contribute to dragging it down into the gutter of petty, endless,
ego-bickering. A few weeks without either YOU *or* JUDY, and her minions would
dry up and blow away, and perhaps the forum could return to discussing things
of actual interest again.