Me neither. It's been haunting me.

Salyavin wrote:

 Yeah, I was just talking generally. None of this stuff's easy, can't imagine
being in this situation to be honest.

  "Again, in this particular case, the parents initially consented to the
chemotherapy for their daughter, but it made her miserably sick, and she begged
them to let her quit. It must have been an agonizing decision, and it doesn't
seem to have had anything to do with being superstitious.

 I would just hope they made the likely consequences clear to her."