Share, you might like this, though watch out, it's over an hour long, but worth
the effort.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY

 Manly Hall is probably the best read and most knowledgeable of esoteric
writings and myth. He travelled the World over seeking all the great libraries
and books of the World. He has his own collectors Library, truly a unique
individual.

 (In case you didn't already know)
 .
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 John, I wonder what really happened in Atlantis. They were so evolved but then
they turned to the dark side. I've heard that's why they were destroyed.