Well John, I don't know who he is.  Certainly, he is a man who loves his hair;
a man who carefully cultivates his persona.  A guy who is selling himself and
his unique skill-set in the pursuit of giving to others, helping heal the pain
of living in this world.  An "expert," I am guessing and maybe even an
"enlightened" expert.  He cavorts with supposed angels, does he not? Positive
entities in the astral plane, trying to help humanity, and take us to the next
level?  Are we not suffering in the Dark Age of Kali Yuga right now?  He is
here to help.