This is a tough crowd to play to! I've posted at least 1000 on-topic essays to the internet since 1999, and you saw fit to post a comment on one, that I can remember. Go figure.

I'm just going to have to step up to the plate and get some smarts and improve my comprehension. I could really use some help with my comma splices. LoL!

http://www.rwilliams.us/archives.htm

On 12/4/2013 9:03 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

Share announced:

    > Richard, today I've been in airports, making my way back to FF.
    Two hour delay at BWI which lead to a 4 hour delay at Detroit. But
    I meditated at Detroit's Religious Reflections Room! Now I'm here
    and sometimes watching people. Keep up the good work (-:

Ann commented:

    > This is, perhaps, a step up from the menu listing of past dinners recently
    ingested. Thank God for small mercies.
    *
    *

*I think I'm ready for a little more intellectual stimulation myself. Visited any good kindergarten classes recently? Show 'n' Tell can be fun.*