Re "All I can feel is Jim's darkness and twistedness":

 I suspect it's possible for both men and women to be *too* good-looking. Jim
did look like a Greek Adonis and pride comes before a fall.
 William S Burroughs was one of those who always found the death of Jim from a
heroin overdose very suspect. Pamela Courson, Morrison’s long-time girlfriend,
who found him dead had some pretty dodgy "friends" and wasn't the most reliable
witness to his last hours being a smack-head and all-round degenerate herself.

 Re "John Lennon was a dickhead, in my opinion":

 I think he was more naive, maybe. And boy, was he naive.

 This site has artists' impressions of what dead rock stars would look like if
they'd made it though to the present day (includes Lennon and Morrison).:

 http://tinyurl.com/m87y2xc http://tinyurl.com/m87y2xc