 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of
widespread attack on U.S.
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Friday, December 6, 2013, 12:22 PM

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

 > In the meanwhile, let's hold the chinese reds off
 by staying current on our payments of consumer debt to them.
 Prudently let us tighten the belt, spend a lot more time
 meditating and a lot less time and credit on frivolous
 consumer goods.

 I wouldn't hold your breath. Americans spend over $230
 billion a year on "New Age" products:

http://specialtyretail.com/issue/2003/10/retail-products/retail-product-features/new_age_products/

 And that doesn't even include the $10.4 billion per year
 market in seminars and self-improvement programs.

http://www.marketresearch.com/Marketdata-Enterprises-Inc-v416/Self-Improvement-Products-Services-7284574/

 "There's a sucker reborn every minute."
 - Sri Parmahansa Boddhisatva Barnum