You do know the Chinese aren't going to bomb us, right?

Buck wrote:
 The chinese got a good foot hold already going in Iowa. As meditators we are
proly safe in Fairfield from the destruction of LA and Seattle; the chinese
reds would proly only use low yield bombs on the West coast to preserve their
holdings in Iowa. Red china bought and owns Smithfield Hogs.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/24/smithfield-shareholders-approve-record-chinese-tak/?page=all

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/24/smithfield-shareholders-approve-record-chinese-tak/?page=all

 The communist chinese over-seers are not going to nuke their own real estate
holdings in Iowa hog production. That would not make sense considering some of
the best soil in the whole world is here in Iowa to feed all their chinese
billions.

 Buck, not to mention all their exchange students, etc. at MUM and in the Domes!