Steve, when I'm replying to your posts, a spinning thingie appears and my reply
disappears!

On Friday, December 6, 2013 11:10 AM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com"
<steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Share,

Just checking in for a minute.  But had to offer a second opinion abut Hunger
Games II.  Luckily we saw it at a matinee, when it was only $5.00.  I found it
boring, with uninspired acting.  IMO, you won't be missing anything if you skip
it.

That goes for Gravity as well.  Another boring ass movie IMHO.

Yes, I always like some new insight into Atlantis.  I don't know if it existed,
but if I had to make a wager on it, I would say it did exist.

Hockey is off to a great start, and we've able to go to many games.

Theresa is such a conscientious student that she sometimes is not able to go.