I'm partial to his ability to do so, yeah.
On Sat, 12/7/13, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr Concert Highlights
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Saturday, December 7, 2013, 2:35 PM

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...>
 wrote:

 --- In
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:

 > all this blah blah blah about D Lynch and celebrities
 is exactly like Scientology, with about as much change in
 world consciousness.

  I have to
 admit that I agree. I simply don't understand how so
 many can cling to the olde "You should learn TM and buy
 our products because a few famous people do" marketing
 approach. I think it must be because the idea originally
 came from Maharishi and so "If Maharishi thought it up,
 it must be good."

 Seriously, folks...can you *imagine* anyone so lame as to
 want to spend money on Scientology because Tom Cruise and
 John Travolta do it? Well, now think of someone so lame as
 to fall for *David Lynch* as poster-pimp for TM.

 Here's how it must work in their minds.

 "Wow. David Fucking *Lynch* does TM. I've seen his
 movies, and appreciated the strong, spiritual depth of his
 being as he portrayed rape, torture, misogyny, violence,
 lesbianism, deformity and murder onscreen. I just can't
 WAIT to have that level of consciousness workin' for me
 in *my* life!"

 Think I'm over the top here? That IS how Nabby thinks.
 He's the one who keeps touting Lynch as a "great
 artist" just because he once spent a million bucks to
 hang with Maharishi for a month, and then only got to see
 him over video. I can't help imagining the ad/PR
 campaign that Nabby and the TMO would trot out if it turned
 out that Bryan Cranston was a TMer. You'd have TV ads
 with him wearing his signature porkpie hat, staring out at
 audience and saying:

 "Heisenberg
 your mind, people. *I* am the one who knocks."

 :-)Yea, errr, get Nabby. What a dolt, what a superficial
 idiotic thinker. My God Nabby must be some sort of robotic
 follower. Grab the pitch forks, storm the castle, round up
 the usual suspects who enjoy a good mob scene and let's
 get Nabby for being such an imbecile and sheep-like
 putz.
 Donja just love Barry for
 picking out those imbeciles that deserve a good
 whipping?