Jimmy Vaughan

[image: Inline image 1]

The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Tuff Enuff, live on Austin City Limits
http://youtu.be/gqc3jWtE2CY

Jimmie Vaughan, brother of Stevie Ray Vaughan, has played with Eric
Clapton, Robert Cray, and BB King, and many others during the 2010
Crossroads Guitar Festival. Vaughan has been awarded four Grammy Awards.
The song "Tuff Enuff" was a Top 40 hit, peaking at #10 on the Billboard Hot
100 in 1986. Since 1997 Fender has produced a Jimmie Vaughan Tex-Mex
Stratocaster. One of my favorite albums:  "Powerful Stuff", 1989.

Read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmie_Vaughan

The Fabulous Thunderbirds:

On the evening of February 16, 2000, The Fabulous Thunderbirds made
history, becoming the first band ever to be broadcast on the Internet using
high-definition cameras. The band's first four albums, released between
1979 and 1983, are ranked among the most important 'white blues'
recordings. There have been numerous personel changes in the band; the band
started out in 1976 with Kim Wilson performing vocals and harmonica; Jimmie
Vaughan on guitar; Keith Ferguson on bass; and Mike Buck and Fran Christina
on drums.

Read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fabulous_Thunderbirds

Jimmie Vaughan loves classic and custom cars, and is an avid car collector.
Vaughan has had many of his customs and hot rods displayed in museums, as
well as featured in rodding and custom magazines.

Read more:

Street Rodder Magazine
January 1985
p. 55