Re "It was dark and disturbing, although the tune wasn't bad.  I was channeling
S3raphita's seeming interest with the deviant psyche (sorry S3raphita).
However, I'm too sensitive; I don't see horror movies either.":

 Horror is one of my favourite genres. However, it's the atmospheric stuff I
watch - Nicolas Roeg's "Don't Look Now" is perfection.

 Yes, Wayne County was disturbing (he is now a she so calls herself Jayne
County). But that's what genuine punk was supposed to be about.

 I also linked above to The Ozark Mountain Daredevils performing "You Made It
Right". It's really a beautiful hymn. It should calm you down. Lyrics:

 I've got a moon out my window in the night
and I've got a sun out my doorway when it gets light
I've got stones on the mountain and a clear, blue, wind-swept sky
thank you, Lord
you made it right, you made it right

and I've got a woman to love me when I'm gone
and I've got stars to find me the way back home
I've got rain in the morning when I'm stranded all alone
thank you, Lord
you made it right, you made it right

I've been standin' on a hillside in the night
and I've been singin' 'bout the good things and the light
there's a new star on the horizon and it nearly fills the sky