---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote:

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:
 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 Let me rephrase that:

 NOBODY cares that you're working from home and NOBODY cares if you're posting
 here in between working for clients and NOBODY cares if you have any clients
 and almost NOBODY cares if you post anything or not. Almost NOBODY.

 Can I just say this: NOBODY cares what you wore today. NOBODY cares what your
face looked like today. NOBODY cares where you drove by during your mundane
day, NOBODY. Oh, except Sweet Share.

Perhaps Richard cares. But then you might be right. What are we? Suppose that
in reality we are all NOBODY inside, that our personal life is but the stuff
dreams are made of, a fiction created by mistaking our idea of ourselves for
something that  is real?

 Dear Xeno, this is as real as it gets. You need to take the bull by its
proverbial horns and go for a RIDE man. Stop pussyfooting around and pretending
it is all make-believe, that life is a row, row, row your boat. You are in the
middle of something big and something powerful and yet you stand by the wayside
and think it all has nothing to do with you, that there isn't real red
pulsating blood in them thar veins. But there is and you can pretend all you
like that concrete isn't hard and rain isn't wet but you're missing the chance
to ride in the last car of the roller coaster when you live in your head like
you do. I'd love to spend a day with you, but bring your galoshes and thermos
of hot chocolate.
 On 12/9/2013 1:23 PM, TurquoiseB wrote:

   --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"Richard J. Williams" wrote:

 > Let's make this real simple so everyone understands:
 >
 > NOBODY cares that you're working from home and NOBODY cares if you're
 > posting here in between working for clients and NOBODY cares if you have
 > any clients and NOBODY cares if you post anything or not. NOBODY.

 I dunno, Richard. I, for one, would love to see her come up with this
"detailed refuation" she's been crowing about for so long.

 So, speaking in my capacity as "someone other than Xeno who takes Richard
seriously enough to want a detailed refutation," I want one.

 Failure to produce one will prove Judy a liar, because she made that very
offer just below.

 I expect exact quotes, URLs, and citations. Maybe even a bibliography and
footnotes. :-)