We have a saying around here - "If you don't like the weather, just stick around for a day or two, and it will probably change." It is the nature of weather to change, that's why they call it "weather." But, it doesn'tmake much sense to say that the climate is warming because it's cold outside. Anymore than Al Gore making the claim that the fires in Australia are the result of warmer weather. Go figure.