Plus the fact that there are only two respondents that are addressing emptybill, so why is he reading close to 200 posts? I guess he thinks we're talking to him. He never gets back to anyone except for a few snarks anyway and I've yet to see him post anything very profound or even interesting. I'm thinking about moving all his messages into my FFL ankle-biting folder. Go figure.