You mean, Barry's been trying to censor me all this time? Gee, what a surprise.
I guess it was just too subtle for me to pick up on.

Richard trolled:

 << Anytime somebody posts to a discussion forum about somebody else posting
too much it is a subtle form of censorship, trying to usurp the moderator or
owner of the site. Usually, it's because they don't like what a person is
saying or they don't like a persons political or religious opinions. Go figure.

 Sometimes they object because they are prejudiced against a certain group of
people; and sometimes it's an objection based on your birth circumstances.
Sometimes it's just plain old jealousy, meanness, or in some extreme cases,
outright hatred. Sometimes it's just hackers wanting to wreck the place. Based
on what I've read in this thread, it looks like there's a little of each going
on here these days.

 I've been on various discussion groups for about ten years, including Google
Groups and Yahoo Groups, and during that time I've experienced a lot of and
seen a lot of ankle-biting. Bad behavior kind of goes with the territory when
you're trying to dialog with anonymous informants.

 Anyway, thanks for your comments - it's a good feeling to connect with people
and talk about stuff. Some people just feel better when they have someone to
talk to. >>