Well, let's see now. Share alerted us to the corn-based ethenol scam, but Judy tried to insinuate that Share was watching Fox News on TV, and so Judy sent us to Scope's to read a mixed" report, but the Snope's report supported Share. And, Judy beat the rap because she refused to admit it she was wrong. Judy tried to bite Share's ankle, but Judy bit herself on the ass. LOL!

"There's a simple reason that ethanol is popular with politicians: money. Substituting corn ethanol for a large fraction of the gasoline we burn will mean sluicing gushers of cash from more populated states to politically powerful farm states. And a lot of that cash will wind up in the pockets of the big agribusinesses, like Archer Daniels Midland, that dominate ethanol processing—and whose fat checkbooks wield enormous influence in Washington."

'The Ethanol Fallacy'
Popular Mechanics Op-Ed:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/biofuels/4237539