So, how exactly are you going to create macro key in Microsoft Word and then transfer it to Neo? You probably meant you'd create a macro in Word, then copy and paste the message into the Neo text box. But, you didn't say that and you didn't explain why you'd want to do that in the first place. Go figure.

We all know that you're at your computer using Microsoft Word all day, but your statement was an attempt at deception. Never mind that the reason you wanted to do it was goofy as hell and just a foolish attempt to avoid a fair debate. Everyone knows you can't create a macro in Word using just a single keystroke anyway.

I've got to tell you, Judy - it's pretty low and childish to do something like that, if that's what you did, even if you are a professional who knows Word like the back of your hand and uses it every day. It's not a fair and balanced thing to do and I think you know it. That's what I think.