As you well know, Barry is a vicious, sadistic bully and a chronic, casual
liar. (He is also, as it happens, profoundly intellectually lazy, egotistical,
and appallingly shallow, but I wouldn't expect you to recognize any of that.)

 Richard trolls and lies:

 << Barry has as much right to post his opinion here as anyone else. I've read
every post between you and Barry since 1994 and I can say without the least
hesitation that you are one hell of a bully. As for Barry, he may be annoying,
but at least he's fun to read and he has a sense of humor. You on the other
hand are a downer fer sure. That's what I think. For some reason you always
take almost everything as a personal affront and you pick on people for no
apparent reason. You are obsessive, to say the least. Go figure. >>