For the record, Judy called me "willytex" for years after I told her my name was Richard. In my opinion Judy was making fun of Texans. And, for the record, where I live, Hispanics make up 63% of the general population. And, also for the record, Judy did not post an objection when Ann posted numerous messages denigrating people that live in Texas. Where I come from, silence usually indicates agreement. We do not take kindly to racial profiling. It was wrong of Judy and Ann to do this in a fair debate. That's what I think.