---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 This is an example of ankle-biting. Neither Judy nor Ann know whether or not I
am suffering and neither of them care, anyway. All they care about is their own
egos - they are not fit to debate in a fair and balanced manner. That's what I
think - they are both ankle-biters and mean.

 Ricardo, you are just getting better and better, you are off the charts in
fact. And you know what is sooo funny about this? Only a few of us know what
you are up to and it ain't Share or Stevie. We'll keep it our secret okay buddy?