Ha ha ha ha ha! That reminds me of a story about my older sister. Sister is a
heavy smoker, about two and a half to three packs a day. She also loves to
travel. Years ago, she and her two best friends were on their way to Europe,
and this was after smoking had been banned on international flights, so sister
wanted to get in a good bit of smoking before her flight left.

I can't remember which airport she was in, but it was a smoking room like you
describe. This particular smoking room had automatic doors that opened when you
approached them. Well and good, except these doors were broken, and would only
work if you were on the inside coming out. If you were outside they wouldn't
open.

Sister not only smokes heavily but has a heavy amount of guilt over just being
alive I guess. When she arrived at the smoking area, she was told the deal with
the doors, and being there was only one other person in the room, she stood
outside, looking longingly at the one guy smoking, following his every puff,
rather than going in herself and having to take the long flight to Europe with
the guilt of being the last person out of the room hanging over her head.

Her emotional theory was that if she were the last one out of the room, she
would be responsible for all subsequent smokers in the airport not being able
to puff away to their hearts content when they approached the smoking room.

One of her friends drew a picture of her, standing out side the room holding a
shepherd's crook looking with great regret at the promised land of nicotine
nirvana. He gave the picture a caption of "Moses Sister." She was not happy
with her flight, her nicotine fits nor the picture, but I enjoyed it
tremendously when I saw it and heard the story after they got back from Europe.
On Tue, 12/17/13, doctordumb...@rocketmail.com <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>