that's actually pretty cool - I bet a ton of folks will use it.
On Tue, 12/17/13, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Yoga room at O'Hare
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 3:27 AM

       CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, December 11, 2013 (Today): Chicago's O'Hare
 International, one of the country's busiest and most
 stressful airports, took a decidedly Zen turn today with the opening of a yoga
 room in Terminal 3, adjacent to the airport's indoor
 urban garden. "The yoga room provides a space for yoga
 practice as well as a place to relax or meditate," said
 Rosemarie Andolini, Chicago Department of Aviation
 commissioner. "This is yet another amenity to help make
 the travel experience at O'Hare
 'best-in-class.'"

 O'Hare's yoga room has a sustainable bamboo wood
 floor, floor-to-ceiling mirrors along one wall, exercise
 mats and an area to store personal articles and garments. A
 wall-mounted video monitor plays soothing sounds and
 displays yoga exercise techniques and images of nature. And
 to provide privacy and let in natural light, there are
 frosted windows along one side of the room.

 "The importance of exercise and the opportunity in
 clearing the mind and body during long travel days cannot be
 overstated as it relates to one's health," said
 Brad Jersey, CEO and founder of nLIVEn Health, a company
 that brings sponsored, interactive health care campaigns
 into airports. "We know from our studies that 75
 percent of frequent fliers participate in some workout
 regimen, so this is a perfect complement at
 ORD."

 The yoga room at Chicago's O'Hare airport continues
 a trend begun by San Francisco International Airport in
 January 2012, when it opened the world's first yoga room
 at an airport. Located in the refurbished Terminal 2. Yoga
 rooms can also be found at airports in Dallas, San Francisco
 and Burlington, Vt.